Keeping ourselves healthy should be both an engaging and satisfying part of our lives. A dull, or demanding routine is sure to be abandoned when life gets difficult. A daily routine needs to be adhered to, to be beneficial at all. These are my ideas for staying fit throughout the winter, since summertime activities are out of reach when it gets cold, and wet outside.
1. Sex. Make it a daily ritual. Sex is the one exercise that burns more calories than anything else.
2. Woman on top. This is the greatest leg-toner of all.
3. Man on top. If you have already enjoyed sex twice or more in the same day, This can be a workout rivaling a marathon. Extra lubricant applied to the active areas can increase the intensity of the session. This is serious cardio.
4. Public places. As this must be done very quick and discreetly, appropriate clothing should be considered, to provide semi- private access to the business at hand. This exercise must be done standing, thus targeting different muscle groups. A good workout routine has plenty of change-ups like this .
5. Kitchen table and chair. With the woman’s hands on the table, knees in the chair, and the man in a standing position on the floor, this provides a unique position targeting the upper abdominals. Remember to keep it slow and steady, to avoid over-exertion, which can lead to a break in the exercise regime.
6.The floor. Good muscle rigidity must be maintained to prevent injury from carpet friction. This is absolutely a very demanding exercise.
7. Reverse cowgirl. This provides an alternate view for the male partner. As well as strengthening the inner thighs by squeezing the knees on the cushiony upper thighs of the male partner. Various isometrics and crunches can be performed by the male as well, with his limited demand for coordinated motor-skill involvement.
8. Standing. With the man bearing the weight of the female partner, his hands snugly holding her by the armpits, her legs clasped around his back, this is an excellent upper-body strength training endeavor. However it is not recommended to attempt this if the female partner is more than 100%, of the weight of the male, as serious injury can occur.
9. Legs in the air. This is another awesome leg-toner. When in the missionary position, the female raises her legs as high as she can an keeps them there for the duration. If sudden fatigue occurs, they may be rested briefly on the shoulders of the male partner.
10. Good old push-ups and sit-ups. Let’s face it guys. Do you really think you are going to get it every day? If staying in shape is on your mind, do your push-ups and sit-ups.
Winter exercise can be both interesting and engaging. Don’t let the weather ruin your fitness goal, or your sex life!