If there is one thing Pittsburgh Steelers fans like, its Steelers gifts! Christmas will be here before you know it, so I’ve compiled a list of 10 great stocking stuffers for fans of the Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.
How would I know what a Steelers fan would want to find in their Christmas stocking? Well, I’m a lifelong fan of the Steelers and I have received many great gifts over the years that help me show my support. So if you are looking for stocking stuffer ideas for your favorite Steelers fan, this is the list for you. I am also including links to websites that sell the gifts I list.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stocking Stuffers
1) A Steelers Bobblehead- They have a Ben Roethisberger Bobblehead, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward and more. If you know your Steelers fans favorite player, a bobblehead is a fun stocking stuffer. Prices $19-28 and you can find them here.
2) A Steelers T-shirt- There are many to choose from, including the Super Bowl Champions shirts or the Six-Burgh shirts. Any Steelers fan, male or female would love to find a rolled up Steelers shirt in their stocking on Christmas. Prices $15-45 and you can find many shirts here or here.
3)Steelers earrings- Your female Steelers fan would love to have these to wear on game day! Prices $6, inexpensive at the chuckthomas.com website here.
4)A Pittsburgh Steelers wallet- Your Steelers fan needs somewhere to keep their cash! Prices $7-33 at the football fanatics site here.
5) For the Steelers fans car- A bumper sticker and window decal for your Steelers fan and you can throw in an antenna topper to complete the package. (Yes I have them on my car!) Prices $2-6, this site has these and many other automobile merchandise gifts, click here.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers Night Light- This makes a great stocking stuffer for Christmas and there are plenty of different night lights to choose from. Prices $16-40 and a large selection here.
7) A Pittsburgh Steelers scarf and hat- It gets cold at Heinz Field! Even if they don’t live in Pittsburgh, a real Steelers fan will rock the scarf and hat anywhere to show their Steelers pride. Prices $10-50 at the Steelers website here.
8) For the Steelers fan that likes a snack with their beer, you could include an Iron City Beer Honey Roasted Peanuts with a Steelers Koozie. Throw in a Steelers bottle opener and they are ready for game day! Prices $4-9, you can find Iron City Beer products here and the koozie and bottle opener here.
9)Tin Coaster Set- Yep, I have these too, and I love them. Your Steelers fan will love them too! Price $7-15 an you can buy them here.
10) Myron Cope’s Terrible Towel– In case your Steelers fan needs a new one, they have pink ones (breast cancer awareness) and they have Terrible Towels that list all the Super Bowls the Steelers have won. 6 Super Bowls in case you weren’t sure. Price $8 at the Steelers website here.
If you want to do a little something extra for your Steelers fan, you could buy him or her a Pittsburgh Steelers Christmas stocking here to keep the Steelers theme going! Prices $10-25.
And if you really want to make your Steelers fan happy, print a copy of my article The Pittsburgh Steelers Have the Best Fans in the NFL here and stick it in their stocking!