Sometimes a woman’s closet is so cluttered she has a hard time deciding on what to wear. Cut down your time dressing for any occasion by first removing all items that don’t fit. If you are saving clothes for that weight loss or gain, pack it away neatly into a storage tote and put it aside. Keep only the well fitting favorites, and make sure to keep these 10 things every woman should have in her closet on hand.
10 Things Every Woman Should Have In Her Closet
Casual clothing for hanging out or going out to very casual lunch with friends. Hair can hang loose, or even wear a cute ponytail for the casual times. Keep make up light perhaps a dab of light lipstick and a touch of powder.
1) Jeans– A comfortable well fitting pair of jeans start this outfit out. You can purchase a great pair at My True Fit a site that makes finding your fit and style easy. The prices vary from $25.20 to $176 with free basic shipping.
2) Casual Shirt-Casual shirt can be very different from one person to the next, it could be a nice fitting T-Shirt to a Knit top. Either way, at Eddie Bauer, you can find both. Prices range from $19.50-$39.50 with free shipping.
Whether you are heading out on the town with friends, or out on a date, you will want more than your T-shirt and jeans. You can wear sultry make-up and spend some time either straightening or curling your hair, whichever you prefer.
3) Casual dress-At Macy’s there is a great selection of fun dresses for your night out. For a night out a fun dress is a must in your 10 things every woman should have in her closet list. The price ranges at Macy’s was from $36.25-$128.00, with some free shipping deals.
Some occasions call for a dressier attire. Don’t be caught without an outfit that can be worn to a wedding or graduation. For these occasions, hair can be worn swept up. The make-up while not severe, can be used a little more generously.
4) Pantsuit-At Ashro lifestyle I found a lovely Rosette Pantsuit that would do for both a wedding and a graduation. This is also nice for other dressier occasions. The cost for this suit was $189.00. They have a great collection of others that would also be appropriate. The prices ranged from $59.00-$189.00.
Even dressier occasions call for an elegant dress. Again, hair swept up always looks nice when dressed up, and shows off your neckline. Make-up on these occasions can be worn with sultry eyes and darker lips. Don’t go overboard, keep your skin tone in mind when picking out the lip color.
5) Evening gown-Elegant Mart had a large variety of evening gowns. The prices there ranged from $136.99-$790.00. The Elegant Evening Gown was absolutely stunning.
When it comes to work the more versatile the better. The work clothing basics that can also be used for other occasions are the best.
6) Black Slacks– Another must have on your list of 10 things every woman should have in her closet. These can be dressed up or down depending on how you accessorize. The Jaclyn Smith Classic Fit Pants are great for this purpose. The Jaclyn Smith line is sold at Kmart at a mere $17.49.
7) Blazer-A Blazer can put that business outfit together. Old Navy carries a wide selection of sizes and styles in blazers. The Women’s Cotton Twill One-Button Blazerscan be dressed up or down for fun. The price of this Blazer was $39.50.
Now it is time to make sure you have shoes for all occasions. Yes, shoes can make or break an outfit. This one can be a one stop shopping at Zappos where you can find any type of shoe you’re looking for.
8) Flats– Are nice for the casual days or nights, and can be good at the office.
9) Heels-Are a must have for the elegant nights, but can also be good for the casual/dressy night out.
9) Sneakers-An absolute must have for your everyday casual wear.
10) Boots-Can make an outfit look sexy and make your legs appear longer, and more slender.