1) Your home is painted red, green and white.
2) The hood and body of your vehicle is painted white with stripes of red to resemble a candy-cane.
3) Everywhere you go, you see Christmas tree and turkeys.
4) Unless there is a bowl of gravy present on the dinner table, you will not allow yourself to eat.
5) The walls inside of your home are flooded with photos of Santa and his elves along with scenes of the first Thanksgiving.
6) When asked on what you want for dinner, your first begins and ends with turkey.
7) You find yourself eating 7 bowls full of canned cranberry.
8) Your eyes widen to the excitement of sweaters which depict graphic remind you of Christmas or Thanksgiving.
9) When someone asks you which NFL teams are scheduled to go against each other during Thanksgiving, your answer is the Kansas City Chiefs versus the Dallas Cowboys. Your bet goes to Kansas City.
10) When wrapping items, every present has to have a bow in the colors of red, green, white or gold. Nothing else.
11) You catch yourself humming to the instrumental of ‘O Christmas Tree’ while taking a shower.
12) When caught for speeding by a police officer and being issued a ticket, you tell him/her to hurry up. You don’t want to miss out on Black Friday.
13) You have always been the first shopper present in stores during Black Friday.
14) You have more than one shopping cart full of early Christmas items ( toys, clothes, watches, etc.) for your friends and family members.
15) Upon being asked what movie to watch during Christmas dinner with the family, these are your requests: How The Grinch Stole Christmas ( the movie featuring Jim Carey as well as the animated version from Dr. Seuss), Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Jingle All The Way ( you can’t get enough of Arnold Schwarzenegger), Bad Santa,and Miracle At Sage Creek
16) Your home is draped in Christmas lights which are so bright, that the neighbors and passer-byers have to wear sunglasses to avoid getting a long-lasting glare.
17) The Three Wise Men in your nativity scene are wearing red, white and green robes which are decked out with gold, sparkling snowflakes.
18) You have a box of Christmas Cards from previous years up to 2008.
19) A dice wrapped in gold wrapping paper hangs from your car rear view mirror.
20) While your children leave cookies and milk for Santa Claus, you leave 3 plates full of Chocolate fudge brownies to have more presents.
21) Ten cartons of egg nog along with 8 bottles of red wine hog up space in your refrigerator.
22) Christmas and Thanksgiving gift cards line up in your wallet.
23) You expect the members of your family to dress up like Pilgrims before sitting at the table for the feast.
24) When making your early Christmas shopping list, the first item to go at the top is the snuggie.
25) You recommend the entire family as well as your neighbors to watch Dances With Wolves and Geronimo: An American Legend during Thanksgiving dinner. Not only are you feasting on your food, but you are also getting a hands-on history course about Native American people (by the way, it is my favorite movie).
26) You have never missed one holiday commercial ever since 1998.
27) Your car rims are red and gold tinted with green emeralds.
28) You pet dog’s house is also painted red, green and white, and decked out with Christmas tree decorations and peppermint candy.
29) The wine glasses which are to be used during dinner are red and green.
30) You just can’t get enough, even when the festivities are over.