If you have a dog you enjoy dressing up, you’re probably thinking about potential Halloween costumes for your canine companion. There are some great ideas out there, and many of them are on Associated Content. Here is a list of 10 articles to help you decide how to dress up your dog for Halloween.
1. 5 Truly Unique Halloween Costumes for Your Dog – Dress up a dog to look like a cat? How rude! Don’t miss Jason Lindholm’s list of this and other unique Halloween costumes for dogs.
2. Best & Easiest Halloween Costume Ideas for Your Dog or Cat – Wow! Teresa Wilson has lots of fantastic ideas for Halloween costumes for your dog or cat. This is a must-read article!
3. Bulldog Halloween Costumes: Adorable Ideas for a Difficult Pet – This article has cute ideas for the bulldog in your life, courtesy of Nicole M. Braddock.
4. Costume Ideas for Your Pet – In this article, Susan Antonelli provides several outstanding ideas for how to dress up your dog for Halloween. She includes ideas for Great Danes, chihuahuas, and dogs of all sizes.
5. Dracula Halloween Pet Costume You Can Make Yourself – R. Ann Sipper provides sewing instructions so that you can make a vampire costume for your dog or cat.
6. Fairy Princess Pet Costumes for the Royalty in Your Home In this article, Nicole M. Braddock tells you what you’ll need to put together a fairy princess costume for your little princess.
7. Great Ideas for Halloween Costumes for Your Pets – Dharma Smith has eight outstanding ideas for creating a costume for your dog, including a ladybug, a biker, and a bumblebee.
8. Halloween Costumes for Your Dog – Wendy Dawn has some good ideas for dressing up your dog this Halloween. Yoda, Dogula, and a hot dog are just a few of the ideas in this article.
9. Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas for Your Dog – If you can envision your dog as a cowboy or princess this Halloween, Tricia Goss tells you how to see your idea through, along with a few more ideas.
10. Homemade Halloween Dog Costumes that Rock – In this article, Jennifer Claerr shares her ideas for several cool costumes your dog could be wearing this Halloween.
These AC articles provide plenty of terrific ideas for your dog’s Halloween costume. While you’re here, take a few minutes to read Ten Tips to Make Your Pet’s Halloween a Safe One, in which Vonda Sines tells you what to watch out for this Halloween and includes tips for making sure your pet’s costume is safe.