Coughing and sneezing increases with the cold and flu season; however, these are not the only times we need to think about hand sanitizers. Disease and germs are also a risk factor and using alcohol free hand sanitization products will reduce your risk of becoming ill. Many individuals prefer alcohol free hand sanitizers because they are less drying than those containing alcohol. Studies have proven that these hand sanitizers are effective in fighting the spread of germs and disease as those containing alcohol. If you are searching for the best alcohol free hand sanitizers, look no further than the top five alcohol free hand sanitizers:
1. The Germinator by BabyGanics is an alcohol free, foaming cleanser that kills 99.9% of germs. This waterless cleanser is safe for use with children because it does not contain alcohol but it also does not contain any other harsh chemicals, dyes or VOCs. The Germinator is also non-toxic and safe for people, pets and the environment. Available online from BabyGanics or at retailers such as Toys-R-Us. This makes a great item to include in baby shower gift baskets.
2. Soapopular® is not only alcohol-free but is fragrance-free and dye-free as well so that it is better for you. The easy to use foaming cleanser does not require water for rinsing which is convenient and easy to use anywhere you need to clean your hands. Effective against a wide array of bacteria, germs and viruses to protect your entire family without the issues associated with alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Conveniently available in many sizes including bulk orders. Visit their website for a free sample and pricing list.
3. CleanWell’s All-Natural Hand Sanitizer does not contain alcohol and it is all natural too. There are no harsh or toxic chemicals used making this hand sanitizer safe for kids to use and gentle on little hands. CleanWell uses essential plant oils to kill germs so that it is safe for you and safe for the environment. This hand sanitizer will protect against diseases without over-drying your hands as other products containing alcohol do.
4. CLEANpHIRST has an alcohol free foam hand sanitizer that protects for 30 minutes after application. The website states that this hand sanitizer has an effective rate of 99.999%, which is more effective than the average 99.99% rate of other sanitizers.
5. ViraBan Hand Sanitizer is available online from Microhealth Laboratories, Inc. It is an alcohol-free hand sanitizer that protects against germs and kills bacteria such as Salmonella, Candida albicans and Listeria monocytogenes.