Victoria’s Secret is a leading lingerie producer in the world. They offer retail locations around the globe and their brands are well known by virtually every woman. The company boasts sales income of over 5 billion dollars annually. Their fashion shows are attended by the rich and famous. The shows have been nationally televised with huge success.
The company was first started in 1977 by Roy Raymond. In 1982 Mr. Raymond sold the company to The Limited. By the 1990’s, Victoria’s Secret would become the largest American retailer. It is known for sporting some of the biggest names in the model business. These supermodels are not well recognized by the general public. They have made the catalogs wildly popular with both the female population and the male fans.
The bras of Victoria’s Secret are some of the best designed and sexiest in the world. The only major drawback to their bra line is that it does not seem to cater to the full figures. Many women have complained about this need. Now many of their bras are available in DD sizes which are slowly catching on in popularity. However, for the average size woman the various lines have proven to be wonderfully successful and offer a look that no other bra can achieve.
1) Their push up bra’s are their largest selling bras. These actually lift a woman’s breasts to create an overflow effect with glorious cleavage. These bra’s work well for women who have small cup sizes.
2) Currently Victoria’s Secret is offering their Miraculous Push Up Bra which not only lifts your breasts for a stunning effect but it also adds up to two cup sizes for a dramatic appearance. This bra is amazing and it can give a woman the appearance of much larger breasts without having to obtain surgery. Many of the bras in this line sport what is called Gel Curve which gives the breast a wonderful look that is full and feels natural. They even have removable cups so you can add or take away from your size. You also have a choice of different straps such as regular, clear, and low back.
Each one of these bras come with lovely sexy colors and some sport lace. The bra’s are designed for close fitting tops.
The prices of the Miraculous Push Up bras range from $48-$55 per bra.
3) The Full Coverage Bra by Victoria’s Secret is fantastic under tee shirts or other close fitting outfits. It is completely seamless so the overall look is smooth and fantastic. It is all a full coverage bra which is nice to hide everything but enhance the overall shape and conformity of the body. These bras retail for between $42-$45 per bra.
4) The BioFit Uplifting bra is unique for each woman with a wonderful cup that hugs the body and uplifts the breast. This is the perfect bra for someone look for extreme all day comfort. These bras retail for around $50.00.
5) The Victoria’s Secret Perfect One bra is an uplifting bra that also smooths and contours. It is perfect to wear under a tight fitting shirt. It sports the perfect feel in comfort and all over style. These bra’s retail for between $45-$48.
6) VS Cotton line of bras offer simple stretchy cotton coverage. These are lightweight bras that are comfortable for an all day simple wear. The straps are softly lined so you do not have to worry about them sliding down. These simple bra’s retail for around $26.00.
Please visit the Victoria’s Secret official website for information on ordering any of these wonderful bras or to find a retail store near you.