The recession is not old news, it is happening right now in front of our face. When this is all done and over with we will be able to say that we survived the recession of 2009 but until then, we still have cheap toy gifts for girls to buy. Being cheap was not part of my original plan. If you want to get technical, my plan was to actually purchase my gifts starting in the summer and just like many other families, mine has been reluctant and now Christmas is almost here so we have no choice but to buy cheap toys. One thing that I like about my family is that we do a lot of frugal shopping but, we also have a way of finding great gifts at a great price. If you will be so kind as to follow me along throughout this article I will show you some of the best cheap toy gifts for girls that I have been able to find. I will even add the website so that you may do your shopping online which will save you time and hopefully even more money.
- Bath Lights Show: I must say that this is probably one of the neatest cheap toy gifts for girls that I could find. This gift is great for children that are anywhere from four years of age up to around twelve. The Bath Lights Show is around $14 and this is why I say it is a cheap toy to give girls. What is so impressive about this gift is that it lights up your bathtub with dancing lights and only requires the use of 3 AAA batteries for it to work. Bath time can become a fun time with this cool gift for girls.
- Littlest Pet Shop: Every year for Christmas, I end up buying one of these girl toy accessories. Being a mother of three girls, I tend to run into this problem yearly. Wal-Mart recently put these items on sale, or for the most part, and now you can purchase a lot of the Littlest Pet Shop accessories and toys for $10 to $16. If you are trying to find cheap toy gifts for girls, you might want to add this on your list of items to consider. Most of these toys now offer interactive playing using the internet so you can get more bang for your buck. They also offer more accessories to go along with the characters for the Littlest Pet Shop making it easier to buy for next years holidays if they are still into them. As you can see, purchasing cheap gifts for girls doesn’t mean that you can’t get them something that they won’t like.
- ICarly Toys: I keep asking myself if it is sad that I know the theme song to ICarly but then again, I am a parent so it is my given right to know it. ICarly has found her place in my home and into the hearts of my two oldest girls ages 6 and 8. It doesn’t matter what they get as long as it has a picture of the famous girl from ICarly on it for them to be happy. I was lucky enough to find an extensive line of ICarly products to add to my list of cheap toy gifts for girls. Target sales these toy products from $13 and up as of the date of writing this. This line of toys has everything from an ICarly Mega Fan Activity Set to Sam’s Remote. This cheap toy gifts for girls is worth looking into.
- Board Games: This next one doesn’t have a website connected to it for the simple fact that you can buy them anywhere that games or toys are sold. The problem with board games is that you have to have at least one other person to play with you but this could be perfect for families of multiple siblings or for when friends come over. Board games are cheap toy gifts for girls because they cost as little as around $6 in some locations but can cost as much as around $30. Whichever one you chose is up to you but your child will most likely like it.
- Zhu Zhu Pets: If you haven’t seen the famous Zhu Zhu Pets then you probably aren’t a parent or don’t watch a lot of the Cartoon Network. The Zhu Zhu Pets are everywhere and they look like the girls version of Power Wheels on in the hamster version. This cheap toy gifts for girls has accessories to build racing roads, surf board set, wheel and tunnel, skateboard, hamster fun house, and carrying pouch. The hamsters and all accessories are sold separately but it is really worth getting. I do believe that this should be on every parents shopping list of cheap toy gifts for girls. If you haven’t already seen them up close and personal, you want to check them out. The hamster and accessories cost between $10 for the hamster, and up to $22 for the accessories. These can be purchase at locations such as Toys R Us.
Well, this concludes my list of the top 5 cheap toy gifts for girls. This year is probably going to be the hardest holiday season that many have ever had to go through with the recession going on but, it doesn’t mean that you can’t afford to get your little girl or niece something that she will enjoy at a cheap price.