- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. The three year old biological child to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie inherited the genes of arguably the best looking male and female actors in Hollywood today. The blonde haired, blue eyed beauty has her mother’s lips and apparently from her choice attire, her mother’s personality. The toddler loves dressing up in ties and fedoras and favors blue stuffed animals.
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt. The four year old Ethiopian adopted daughter of Brad and Angelina is every bit as adorable, if not more, than her biological born sister Shiloh. “Z” as her parents call her is the girly-girl of the family with her mommy and me stylingand her adorable girly clothing.
- Suri Cruise. The three year old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was such a source of speculation after her birth there were counters and bet on when and where she would be “revealed” for the first time. The adorable girl is dressed in designer clothing most grown women would die to own, including tiny heels made specifically for children.
- Kingston Rossdale. Mom to singer/actress/designer Gwen Stefani and the former front man of Bush, Gavin Rossdale Kingston is a favorite of celebrity website and TV show TMZ. He may have more style than mom. 
- Violet Affleck. The mini-me of mom Jennifer Garner, she hardly resembles dad, Ben Affleck. Turning four years old on December 1, 2009, this celebrity child appears frequently with mom in the tabloids doing normal mom-child activities like grocery shopping, going to the park, and visiting grandma in Boston. Unlike most celebrity children, Violet appears to be raised by mom.
- Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson. She was raised by dad, Michael Jackson, and former wife, Deborah Rowe, gave birth to her. It has not been determined if they are both the biological parents of the 11 year old girl, but Michael Jackson raised the young girl. Hidden behind masks and costumes all her life, the world was only able to see the child of the famous pop star for the first time during Jackson’s memorial service this year. She appears to be a normal looking, well adjusted child for the sheltered life she lived.
- Nahla Aubry. Daughter to actress Halle Berry and French-Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, this litter girl may have been as lucky as Shiloh when it came to hitting the gene pool. An otherwise unknown, dad Aubry is so good looking you could justifiably consider him beautiful.
- The Gosselin Sextuplets. The real stars of Jon and Kate plus 8, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, and Joel, are the real the show became a TLC hit. Everyone has a different favorite, but the five year olds are the one thing which has remained a constant draw to the show.
- Henry Driver. A lesser known celebrity baby, the son of English actress Mini Driver turned 1 in September, 2009 and has to be one of the most genuinely cutest babies. The father has not been announced publicly.
- Denim Cole Braxton-Lewis. Son of singer Toni Braxton, I only recently saw him for the first time this past week at the American Music Awards with mom. He stole the show from mom, no problem.