One thing I love about the holidays is being able to spend money on those that really matter. Another reason is saving money on those must-have items that actually were much more earlier in year. It is a well known fact that Sephora is one of the hottest beauty boutiques on the planet. It is finally 2009 and after over 300 days of contemplating on what gifts to purchase this year, the holidays are approaching. Money doesn’t grow on trees, so I have decided to narrow down the top 5 beauty gifts under $25 you can purchase at Sephora for the beauty lover and appreciator in your life.
5. Philosophy “Twas The Night Before.” I have to admit, out of the numerous concepts I have come across for beauty inspired gifts, this has to be one of my favorites. If you are looking for a last minute gift, I truly recommend this one. For just $20, you will receive two 8 oz. bottles of the shampoo, shower gel, and bubble baths in Cookies & Milk. It also comes in a nice, animated package that is set perfectly for gift giving. If you are one that loves high end bath & body beauty, you will value this product, as would anyone who would receive this as a gift. This is new and very limited, so hurry to Sephora and get it today.
4. Sephora Brand “Shower Gel Gift Set.” It seems like yesterday we were shopping for Holidays 08 and now, as time proceeds Holidays 09 is very much approaching. In fact, in just a little over the month, it will be here. One thing I love most is finding great deals on gifts, especially beauty gifts at one of the hottest beauty boutiques in the world today. For just $22, you will receive four 2.5 oz. Sephora shower gels in vanilla cupcake, apple pomegranate, guava passion, and coconut cream. That is only $5.50 a piece for four beautiful smelling shower gels. If you are looking for a last minute gift idea, consider this one.
3. Ole Henriksen “Worship Your Body.” Can you believe that holidays 09 is already here? If you are looking for a great spa quality gift, this is it. This is a $76 value, but you will get it for just $22. This amazing addition to Ole Henriksen incorporates a variety of 2 oz. products. These products include: lavender body oil, natural hair wash with sea kelp, natural hair hydrator with orchid flower, clarifying body wash, body sleek, muscle comfort, and loofah body scrub. This set also includes a CD filled with serene music that truly sets the mood. These products are free of petrochemicals and phthalates. The best gifts from caring, as they come from the heart and from the soul.
2. Sephora Brand “Color Play Palette II.” Can you imagine a palette that can create up to 10,000 different make-up looks? Well, you can stop imagining, as the truth has been prevailed. For just $24, you will get this nicely package palette which includes 36 eye shadows, 12 lip colors, 3 blushes, and 1 bronzer. In a nutshell, you are getting a $120 value palette for just $24. You just cannot beat this deal, as it just doesn’t get any better than this. Another reason to love this is the fact it is free of parabens and is great for individuals with sensitive skin. Whether you are looking for a gift for your mother or your sister or your cousin or your bestie or bff or whoever the case maybe, this is the perfect gift and it is under $25.
…and the number one beauty gift for under $25 at Sephora is…
1. Philosophy “Old Fashioned Eggnog.” When one thinks of Christmas, it’s a proven fact that one also thinks of eggnog. At least I do. For just $16, you will receive 16 oz. of Philosophy’s Old Fashioned Eggnog shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. If you are new to Philosophy’s products, most were created for multiple purposes. This is award winning and comes in a nice animated gift box, which is great for gift giving. I have had the opportunity to use this product and I must say, it is amazing. In fact, it is so amazing, instead of giving it as a gift, I kept it for myself. Haha! It smells exactly like eggnog. I think I will definitely give it as a gift this year though.