Can you believe it’s 2009 already? Sephora is an internationally known beauty boutique that possesses thousands of beauty products, as well as, gift ideas. Most of the time, you can find a little something for everyone in your life that appreciates beauty at it’s finest. Whether your mother or your sister or your best friend, Sephora has just about anything beauty until the end. One thing is certain, Sephora has so many options to choose from, so I have decided to narrow down the many gift ideas to only the top 5 Sephora gifts under $50.
5. Lancôme “Juicy Tubes Gloss Set.” Have you been to Sephora lately? This wonderful addition to Lancôme includes eight travel sized holiday inspired Juicy Tube lip glosses. These flavors/shades include: Touched By Light, Grand Café Crème Brulee, Rose Quartz, Pink Bling, Cherry On Top, Magic Spell, Miracle, and Dreamsicle. Four of these fabulous lip glosses are limited edition, which makes them much more to appreciate. This is an $81 value of which you are getting for just $39.50. If you are looking for a last minute gift, I truly recommend giving this one.
4. Dior “Holiday Collection Palette For The Eyes.” One can appreciate Sephora for it’s diversity, as one can love Sephora for possessing some of the best beauty gifts on the planet. I have to admit, I love Dior and this palette truly does peak my interest. For only $42, you will get four gorgeous Dior eye shadows in 682, 542, 519, and 929. Together, this palette creates numerous looks and because of the shades are so flexible, they can adapt with other eye shadows. Another reason to love this palette is the fact it comes in a black Dior case. I have said it many times before and I will say it again, giving anything Dior as a gift is always a good thing, especially the gift of Dior beauty.
3. Korres “Never Too Many Set.” I recently had the opportunity to not only visit the stand-alone Sephora store, but Sephora.com and was actually curious at what gifts were available. I was quite impressed with what Korres had to offer. This wonderful holiday gift is great for just about anyone and the good news is, anyone can receive this and be happy about tit because they can use it. This gift set includes twelve of Korres top selling body products. You will receive six shower gels, as well as, six body butters. The scents include: basil lemon, jasmine, guava, clementine, melon, and mint. Another reason to love this product is the fact it doesn’t contain parabens or any harsh chemicals, making it natural. This brilliant addition to Korres is originally a $99 value, but you would get it for only $39.50 and you can only get it at Sephora.
2. Philosophy “Classic Cookbook.” I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love practical, yet cute concepts when it comes to gifts. Some of the best gifts always remain priceless, as most always remain to be fun. If you are looking for a great gift, I truly recommend this one. Why? Because everyone can use these types of gifts and they are not limited to just one person or a certain demographic. The Classic Cookbook includes six 2 oz. shampoo, shower gel, and bubble baths in pumpkin spiced muffin, red velvet cake, double rich hot cocoa, warm pear cobbler, gingerbread, and cinnamon buns. I absolutely love this and I hope that I get it this year. The time is now to go to Sephora, the time is now to get the Philosophy Classic Cookbook today.
…and the number one beauty gift for under $50 is…
1. Sephora Brand “Ultimate Blockbuster.” If you are looking for the best beauty gift from Sephora for under $50, this is it. This product is simply amazing. The ultimate blockbuster includes: 84 eye shadows, 60 lip glosses, 6 cream liners, 6 matte eye shadows, 6 sparkling eye shadows, 3 eyeliners, 3 blushes, and 2 lip liners. It also includes: 1 double-ended eye shadow applicator and eyeliner brush, 1 double-ended sponge tipped applicator, 1 lip brush, and 1 powder brush. One thing to love about this product is the fact that it allows you to create over 60,000 different make-up looks. Can you imagine that? It also possesses a lot of versatile, yet flexible colors. It is also a collector’s edition palette, making it the perfect gift to appreciate much more so, as a result. You are getting a $400 value for only $48. You are not going to find many beauty products anywhere with such a savings. This product is very popular and also limited, so head to Sephora right now and get it today.