Pulsars and Stars Science says:
1.Stardust: Science say, we were part of stardust. We are earth dust and our body is from the earth. (Note:The Bible agree, God agrees, and I agree. We are as the human race are from the dirt of Earth.)
2. Thermostat: Science say, a thermostat in the sun prevents sun radiated heat from over outward burning. (Note: That’s a clever idea God placed in the sun.)
3. Stars: Science say, stars are born to live and die. Some stars die quietly, while others die with explosions. (Note: That reminds me of the unction of the Holy Spirit of God keeping the Saints of God energetic.)
4. Milky Way: Science says, the Milky Way contains matter and gases.
5. Formations: Science says, looking for the birth of a star such as the sun is a desire. Looking for the Galatia ingredients for star formations.
6. Milky Way: Science says, the Milky Way is Earth’s galaxy there is no escape and it is full of molecules and dusts.
7. Pro-to Star: Science says, the Pro-to Star is a form of a birth of a star. It is filled with hydrogen gas and other matter forms that forms the core.
8. Nebula: Science says, the star forming region named the Nebula Stella is believed to take thousands of years to form. In the darkness of a cloud and in the midst is dense light of gas beginning to burn.
9. Universe: Science says, creating a universe is when we observe something never seen.
10. Nuclear-fusion: Science says, the Nuclear-fusion is how stars are formed. Hydrogen is how the sun is shining the energy production center. For ten thousand degrees Fahrenheit to reach the Earth from the Sun would take thousands of years.
11. Super Nova: Science says, On February 23, 1987 the Super Nova death star exploded. The bright star explosion could be seen at the Southern Hemisphere. It was seen with an Australian telescope.
12. Nuclear Fuel: Science says, stars uses it’s nuclear fuel and burns out. Once the oxygen, silicon, and iron burns out of the star, it shuts down, or explodes into Stellar ashes called the Pulsar.
13. Pulsar: Science says, a Pulsar is a pulsing light formed from the core of a dying star. The star collapses inward, becomes a neutron star, and condenses. It spins creating a beaming beacon turning in space and sending forth a sound frequency.
14. Hydrogen and Nitrogen: Science says, Hydrogen gas is sent out of a star before it explodes. Other-than-that-fact stars don’t announce their death. Nitrogen is an coolant and keeps star detectors cool. The temperature of Nitrogen is below one hundred degrees Fahrenheit.
I thank my mentors,
Dr. Stephen Hawkins the Cosmologist
Writings of Einstein
The Holy Bible (KJV)
Dr. D.R. Trace (CWFI contributing member)
The World of Astronomers, Astrophysicist, & Cosmology
More creation lessons to come.