Jillian Michaels has come up with new weight loss diet pills that are supposed to help you lose weight and fat. The name is Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner, and it works by burning fat and releasing it from your body. It burns fat by inhibiting the production of phosphodiesterase, and increasing lipolysis, which is the process your body uses to get rid of unwanted and unnecessary fat cells.
It is also suppose to help you loose fat in certain spots on your body that you may be having trouble with, but like her other product, the Maximum Strength Calorie Control diet pills, people are not convinced this product will work.
Apparently the ingredients in the Maximum Strength Fat Burner either are not strong enough, they aren’t in the right amounts or they have nothing to do with weight loss (see below), but as I have stated previously, this is information you should take and decide for yourself.
So use the information provided for you – from this review and other reviews – then decide if this diet supplement is for you. I do want you to be aware that there are side effects in using these pills, mainly headaches, sleeplessness, irritability, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting, loss of appetite, raised blood pressure, and increased heart rate.
I know losing weight and being healthy is important to you, but if you suffer from a caffeine sensitivity, or if you’re pregnant, nursing, have high blood pressure or you’re under 19 years old, then this particular product is not for you. For those of you who do decide to use this weight loss program, please consult your physician first.
You have to take 2 of the MetaCaps in the morning and 2 when you eat your main meal, for a total of 4 MetaCaps a day. It is suggested that you always drink a glass full of water when you take these diet pills, and that you should also use the Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner diet supplements with a good diet and exercise program.
The ingredients in the Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner are as follows: CLA, white willow bark, grapefruit extract, bitter orange extract, blood orange extract, sweet orange extract, coleus forskohlii, tribulus terrestis, yerba mate, coffee bean extract, guarana, and cocoa seed extract. Below is detailed information about each ingredient contained in this product.
• CLA – is a fat (conjugated linoleic acid) that is known to promote faster fat burning and muscle building, but you would actually need to take at least 4500mg per dose.
• White willow bark – is a natural form of aspirin, and has nothing to do with weight loss.
• Grapefruit extract – this is an antioxidant.
• Bitter orange extract – this is also known as synephrine, and in the right amounts it could burn fat, increase metabolism, suppress appetite, and increase your energy.
• Blood orange extract – is a fruit that does not promote weight loss.
• Sweet orange extract – is a fruit that does not promote weight loss.
• Coleus forskohlii – is an ayurvedic herb that can promote weight loss, but it has to be in doses over 1000 mg.
• Tribulus terrestis – happens to be a testosterone booster, which requires amounts according to your weight.
• Yerba mate – this is a Brazilian herb that needs damiana to go with it.
• Coffee bean extract – this is a stimulant based elements and you would need at least 400 mg.
• Guarana – needs damiana and yerba mate in the right amount in order for it to work.
• Cocoa seed extract – is a powerful antioxidant, but it doesn’t promote weight loss.
Before making your decision about the Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner weight loss program, you need to know that results will not be the same for everyone. But if you should not be happy with the results you get, there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All you need to do is return the bottle to the place of purchase within 60 days.
You will undoubtedly discover other reviews about this product that won’t paint a pretty picture, but again, purchasing this product is solely up to you. I have seen the Maximum Strength Fat Burner diet pills advertised online from $39 dollars to $50 dollars. However it can also be purchased at Walgreens, Wal-mart, CVS, Target and some grocery store chains.