Searching for eco-friendly Christmas gifts for teens is much easier now than ever before in history, I think. Teens love eco-friendly gifts, love to be seen wearing or using these green products, and delight in knowing that they may do their part to help the environment. I have found what I think are seven, great, eco-friendly Christmas gifts ideas for teens. You will find a description of each eco-friendly gift, a link to the site, any applicable eco-friendly information and the price, shipping and payment information.
1. Never heard of a Solio H1000 Univerda Hybrid Charger; neither had I , but, it would make a great eco-friendly teen gift. This on the go power source for electronic gadgets boasts a powerful solar panel and battery in a compact and slender case; simple to use by clipping on, plugging in and charging up. This universal charger will power most all electronic devices; works with most common mobile phones, MP3 players and GPS units. At a cost of $79.95 you may purchase this device online in a safe, secure manner, with customer friendly service.
2. A wooden USB memory drive will set the eco-friendly teen apart easily by it’s design. An actual, wooden stick is picked from the woods based upon their natural beauty, and then the stick is carved into a unique and personal wooden USB stick. The memory drive is a USB 2.0, approx. 2x2x8 cm, suitable for Windows, Linux and Mac. The memory stick is boxed in a white gift box which measures 5x5x10 cm. The cost of this memory stick is $41.40; it may be purchased online through this safe and secure shopping site. The seller of this memory stick is verified by Green America, Approved For People And Planet.
3. You can find an eco-friendly gamer’s T-shirt at Zazzle. There are eco-nerd T-shirts for guys and ladies; a EDUN LIVE Genesis Unisex Standard Crew, has a long, straight cut, perfect for men or women in 100% combed 5.1 oz, ring -spun African cotton which may be machine washed and tumbled dry on low, this shirt costs $34.85. You will find basic dark t-shirts, short sleeved or long sleeved t-shirts with various gamer lingo and sayings printed on them. These shirts are manufactured in South Africa or Tanzania and imported. This online shop offers safe and secure ordering and payment.
4. All natural rubber eco-friendly flip flops would be a great gift for any teen, or dorm dweller. These comfy, cool Fair Trade flip flops are made from unique all natural FSC-certified rubber (a true latex that is tapped from a sustainably managed tree). Each pair of flip flops comes with a reusable draw-stringed bag made from 100% organic cotton. The flip flops are available for women/girls or men/boys. The flip flops cost $8.00 a pair. These Fair Trade flip flops are from Talon Sports, and are manufactured in Pakistan. These flip flops may be purchased online from an ebay online store; a safe, secure shopping site which accepts major credit cards and Paypal.
5. Water bottles are a necessity, and, this site offers nineteen different, eco-friendly reusable water bottles for you to choose from. You can find water bottles in many colors, designs, and sizes ranging in price from $13.99 to $23.99. Water bottles are a great gift for any teen; girl, boy, young man or woman. These eco-friendly gifts may be chosen to fit the personality of the teen you are shopping for. These water bottles may be purchased online from an ebay shop which is safe and secure for your shopping, shipping and payment.
6. It is Christmas, and any teen would appreciate Lots Of Little Sweets. This gift item includes 2 peppermint and chocolate dipped Bavarian pretzels, 1 peppermint and chocolate dipped marshmallow stick, and 2 oz. each of Swedish fish, gummy bears, strawberry Australian licorice, green apple Australian licorice, colossal gumballs, and white chocolate covered gummy bears, all packed in a hand crafted wood crate. Need I say more? Yum. This gift is priced at $44.00 and available from Olive & Cocoa; the site is a safe and secure shopping site with great customer service, shipping, and payment options.
7. A recycled bamboo utensil kit allows self reliant teens to be gentler on the planet. This utensil kit includes a bamboo fork, spoon, knife, and pair of chopsticks. Every time your teen uses these utensils they will know that they are not disposing of plastic ware; the utensils may be cleaned and placed in the reusable carrying case. The carrying case is made from recycled plastic bags and newspaper. The price of this utensil kit is $19.99 and may be purchased from Clean Air Gardening, a safe and secure online store that offers excellent shipping and payment options.
All of the links in this article will take you to an online shop that offers not only the item listed, but also many other great eco-friendly gift items. Browse the sites when you visit and you may find great gifts for other people on your Christmas list too.