Halloween candy coupons are here just in time for you to get your stock for Halloween. You can get free Halloween candy with these coupons or use the Halloween candy coupons for a substantial savings. Famous Candy Makers Halloween candy coupons are here again this year. Last year Kmart free Halloween candy coupons were a success, helping many families save money in this economy. This year we need to check their flyers to see if the offer will come out again. In the mean time you can pick up these Halloween favorites with the Halloween candy coupons. Although they are just $1 off, if you use them in a place giving triple coupon values, then these Halloween candy coupons can get you the bags for free!
Nestle’ is offering a $1 printable coupon for as a Halloween Candy coupon for a bag of Nestle Halloween Candy
If you go to store where they have the triple coupons, this will be a free Halloween candy coupon.
Nestle’ is offering a $1 printable coupon for a bag of Wonka Halloween Candy.
Again, if you use it at a store accepting triple coupons, you can get this free!
For ordering the Old Time Candy which is the Halloween Candy from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Halloween candy cigarettes, wax lips, rock candy, and other types of Halloween candy from decades ago. The coupon code when ordering is 04421 and 02251 for 10% off. This is for ordering on-line and it will be shipped to your door in just a few days.
Here are some quick Halloween facts for conversation at your Halloween Party.
- Orange and black are Halloween colors because orange the color of Fall harvest and black is the color most associated with darkness and death.
- In Ireland people use to place candles in hollowed out turnips to keep the spirits away. This is where the tradition of the Jack o’ Lanterns originated from.
- In Europe people would celebrate the harvest around a bonfire, share ghost stories, sing, dance and tell fortunes. When they migrated to this country they brought their traditions with them. This is how Halloween got its start.
- The first wrapped penny candy in America was Tootsie Rolls. A Halloween favorite
- The ancient Celts wore costumes on Halloween because they believed they could fool the spirits and ghosts who roamed the countryside on Halloween night. By wearing masks and costumes they thought they were avoiding being recognized as humans to these spirits.
- 2 billion dollars is spent on Halloween candy annually in the United States.
- Snickers is the #1 candy bar as far as sales go for Halloween..