Halloween spider cookies are the perfect treat to make for the holiday. They’re perfect for kid’s parties, as an after dinner dessert and even for trick-or-treat goodies. Halloween spider cookies are popular. Therefore, there are plenty of recipe sites on the Internet to choose from. Here are six top sites for Halloween spider cookies.
1. Spook Your Friends with Halloween Black Widow Spider Cookies
This is an excellent Associated Content article on Halloween spider cookies written by Charla Morgan. Her no-bake cookie recipe makes 12 cookies.
2. Halloween Spider Cookies
This is a real simple recipe found at the Amazing Moms website. All you need are Oreo cookies, frosting mix, red licorice ropes, chocolate chips or red hots. Follow the recipe and have these done in no time. These are perfect for last minute.
3. Spooky Spider Cookies
You can’t go wrong with these Halloween spider cookies from the Essortment website. A recipe that the kids can help with is always good.
4. Halloween Spider Cookies
This recipe is from the popular About.com website and it’s written by Stephanie Gallagher. These cookies are fun because they look like real spiders. So, the recipe is considered one of those “gross” recipes that kids love.
5. Trix or Treat Spider Cookies
These cookies are so attractive that they would be great for adult Halloween parties, too. This recipe is found at Bakerella.
6. Halloween Spider Cookies
Here’s an easy recipe found at Fun Halloween. There’s coconut and peanut butter in this recipe.
Tips for making Halloween spider cookies:
1. Use the freshest ingredients. If you’re going to use Oreo cookies, make sure the Oreo cookies are not stale, for example. Gather all your ingredients before you begin.
2. Follow the proper measurements to make Halloween spider cookies. Use plastic or metal measuring cups for dry ingredients and glass measuring cups for liquid ingredients.
3. Bake your cookies on a cookie sheet and cool them on a cooling rack.
4. If you’re giving the cookies as gifts, place them in a Halloween tin. If they will be part of a party, make sure you place them on a Halloween plate on top of a Halloween table cloth. Celebrate the holiday by paying attention to the details.
5. Don’t be afraid to let your kids join in on the creative process, because your kids will love Halloween spider cookies. They will especially enjoy the no-bake cookie recipes that are available.