Magic World Online is a MMORPGs currently in Beta that is open and free for all too play. The Magic World Online interface offers a distinct and unique way to interact with your character and the world beyond. Bots offer a way to continue to build your character and your riches while you are away from the game. The combination gameplay of programming and training your bot and building your characters life skills offer numerous avenues and opportunities for varied gameplay. From the start, you are given all the tools to begin gameplay right away. There are some essential bits of information that you should know before jumping into the world of Magic World Online though.
One of the most overlooked and important aspects of the game are the gathering skills. These skills build your experience in a way more subtle and diversified than simply bottling in the early stages. In order to actually build a gathering skill, it’s important that you are able to identify the relevant tool. There are three different types of gathering tool equipment:
1. Gathering Cleaver – the purpose of this item is to collect or gather Magic Grass, Fire Flowers and other types of plants like herbs.
2. Mining Pickace – the purpose of this item is to dig up Flame Crystals, Magic Crystal and other types of rocks.
3. Lumber Axe – the purpose of this item is to gather Hardwood, Bakelite and other types of wood.
The other type of living skill is production skills. This skill is essential to building experience and attaining gold. There are four types of production skills:
1. Alchemy – the creation of numerous types of potions.
2. Blacksmithing – the creation of warrior’s defensive gear.
3. Tailoring – the creation of other defensive gear.
4. Craftsmanship – the creation of furniture, siege weapons, and ornaments.
By focus on these living skills early on in the game, you can build up solid experience that will enable you to advance quickly and efficiently through the game. The fact of the matter is skill leveling is pretty much random. When you battle monsters, be sure to utilize your buffs, gather for production/creation or anything else and you will obtain Skill Experience towards leveling. Getting skill experience can be various or random, sometimes you’ll get only 1 exp, and other times it will be more – sometimes you get none. If you jump into the game and simply level up by bottling, you will find that you are unable to perform certain tasks and complete some of the quests later on in the game. Take some time to learn the living skills and you can guarantee success.
Article Resource: Jason S.