There is no use denying the looks, class and sophistication of the MAC, in comparison to which the Windows PC fades to dowdiness. We present you with ways of converting the look and feel of your Windows PC into a MAC.
There are at least eight different ways of converting a Windows PC into a MAC. These videos show the step by step conversion process –
There are another six ways of converting Windows PC into a MAC. We will show you another three ways to do it.
- Check your disc space before you begin this procedure as you will require ample disk space.
- Visit http://flyakiteosx.en.softonic.com/download and download the FlyakiteOSX transformation pack. It will occupy 30.5 MB of disc space.
- After you have downloaded the zip file, unzip the file into a directory. Visit the directory and run the FlyakiteOSX v3.0.exe file. Follow all the instructions in the window and accept the terms. Read and go through the successive windows by following the instructions and selecting the appropriate components you want to use. How will you know what does each component comprise of? Just pass the cursor over the component and a window displays the explanation.
- The essential component to create a MAC environment is “Create System Restore Point” – this component will help you restore your PC to the previous configuration and look in case you experience any difficulty in the conversion.
- Then click at Install. When the Installation finished, just restart your computer.
And Viola! Your Windows PC is a MAC now!
- Download StarDock’s ObjectDock. This programme will make a dock just like the one you see at the bottom of the MAC screen. To add or remove icons simply drag and drop. Follow the instructions on the Installer, edit the settings you wish to modify.
- The download Windows Blinds from the same site. Modify the themes according to your choice. Then download the MAC skin for the look.
- For the MAC cursor download cursorXP, here you can modify your cursors to look like the MAC OS
- Download LogonStudio, this programme allows you to configure the login screen. To apply the theme to computers with various configurations.
- Move the menu bar to the top of the screen, then change the background to pictures similar to MAC.
And you have once again created your MAC!
Method 3: you can virtually migrate from your Windows PC to MAC with the help of the Virtual Machine Software.
- Find the software at this site: http://www.vmware.com/download/fusion/windows_to_mac.html
- Download – follow all the download and installation instructions and complete the download. The free VMware converter tool collects and ties all your files, applications and the Windows Operating System on the Windows PC and converts into a MAC, virtually.
- Now copy all your converted Windows PC files on to your MAC by the VMware.
- By using the other features of the Virtual Machine software – tweak your computer into a MAC.