With an ever-tightening economy, today’s woman is pinching every penny she has. She cannot afford to waste precious money on products that cost more than they should or simply do not work. She wants something to fit both her needs and her budget.
Therefore, when it comes time to make a purchase, the wise consumer will turn to the most trusted brand names. Dove is such a brand.
Whether you are looking for bath soap, skincare, or hair care Dove has a product that is certain to fill the bill. Best of all, the cost is always just right.
When I first cut off my shoulder length hair, and made a vow never to “perm” again, it took me awhile to adjust. I had to experiment with a lot of different products before I found one that would work for me.
My baby fine hair is colored treated to cover that ugly gray. Unfortunately, that means it is also fragile. Therefore, I couldn’t risk using anything more to it that contained harsh chemicals or additives.
Dove had just the right products to solve all of my concerns and to fulfill my needs. Not only do they make wonderful shampoos and conditioners, they have styling products that really work. My favorite is their Body and Lift Volumizing Mouse.
When hair is fine, anything heavy can weigh it down. That makes it look dull, flat, and lifeless. That’s why Dove came up with a nearly weightless mousse that feels like nothing more than air when you apply it.
However, once the hair is styled, it is easy to see that there is much more than air involved in this wonderful styling product.
Dove Body and Lift Volumizing Mousse does exactly what it claims to do. It adds lift at the roots and volume throughout to make even the finest hair look full and luscious.
As if that isn’t enough, it goes a step further to infuse lost moisture back into the hair so that it will also appear healthy and shiny. But that’s still not all. Because it is light and airy, it allows the hair to move naturally with body and bounce. That is a definite bonus.
Unlike other mousses that may feel sticky or slimy when you apply them, this one feels like a light, fluffy cloud. That translates to beautiful, silky tresses without one hint of stiffness.
While Dove Body and Lift Volumizing Mousse will work even better with other products in the Body and Lift line, it also works well all on its own. Here is how my rating falls out:
1. Dependability:5 out of 5 stars. Dove is one brand name that always comes through. If the product doesn’t work as claimed, it doesn’t stay on the market shelf.
2. Packaging:5 out of 5 stars. Dove products are packaged beautifully. I leave mine out on the bathroom counter.
3. Ease of storage:5 out of 5 stars. The can is compact and will fit easily into any bathroom vanity.
4. Ease of purchase:5 out of 5 stars. Dove Body and Lift Volumizing Mousse can be found at most discount department stores, discount beauty boutiques, drug stores, and some grocery marts. Just look for the white can with the lavender trim.
5. Price:4 out of 5 stars. It retails for just under $5. Sure there are cheaper mousses on the market but that is not a bad price for one that delivers on its promises.
This product is a winner. Don’t be afraid to give it a try. I don’t think you will be disappointed.