What is Your Third Eye?
Your third eye, also known as your inner eye, is located at the area right above the point between your brows. It is sometimes called the all-seeing eye because it is the window through which you can connect with or tune in to the higher and spiritual realms. When you look through your third eye, you see things that cannot be easily seen by your physical eyes.
Everyone has a third eye, just as everyone has psychic ability. In most cases, though, it is only partially open or blocked. This means that you do not fully utilize your third eye or it is blocked by certain energies. In this case, there are steps you can take to fully open your third eye or unblock it so that the flow of energies to it goes smoothly.
The development of your psychic ability has a very close connection with the opening of your third eye. This means that when you work on activating your third eye, your psychic ability advances. Having a fully enhanced psychic ability and an open third eye entails several benefits which can make a difference on how you live your life.
An opened third eye and a continuously developing psychic ability allow you to obtain higher forms of knowledge and a better understanding of them. You will be able to reach deeper levels of meditation and increase the power of your intuition. Since your sight is not limited to what your physical eyes can see, you also achieve clarity of mind and a balanced perspective. Those with an advanced psychic ability enjoy these benefits among many others.
How to Open Your Third Eye
As with enhancing your psychic ability, there are ways to unblock or activate your third eye. Below is an exercise with 7 simple steps which you can follow.
1. Find a quiet location where you will not be disturbed. Choose a dimly-lit place, or soften the lighting if you are in a well-lit room.
2. Start relaxing your body by sitting down on a chair or on the floor. Feel your shoulders relaxing with your hands resting on your lap or your knees. Keep your back straight, but not stiff. Align your neck to your back so that you are looking straight ahead.
3. When you are comfortable in your sitting position, focus now on your breathing. Slowly inhale, and then slowly exhale, releasing all the air from within you. Spend a slightly longer time exhaling than you did inhaling.
4. When you have stabilized your breathing pattern, set an alarm for 15 minutes. Place the alarm clock or timer near you, within your reach. (As you get more used to the exercise, you can build up your meditation time to 20 minutes, then 25 minutes, and so on.)
5. Slowly close your eyes. As you continue with your slow breathing, gently focus your attention to your third eye. Be conscious about the point between your brows. Keep your focus on this as you breathe in and out.
6. As you continue to slowly breathe in and out, maintain your focus on your third eye. Keep focused even as you feel your body relaxing more and more. You may feel a slight tingling sensation on the area of your third eye; that is perfectly fine.
7. Do not open your eyes instantly when the alarm goes off. Reach out to turn off the sound while keeping your eyes closed. You can only open them when you feel that you are ready to do so.
Practice this exercise daily. Try to do it around the same time each day, as much as possible. Do not worry if you feel that your third eye hasn’t opened yet. The results are not instant. Remember that this is a process, and that each time you practice, you become closer to the development of your psychic ability and the opening of your third eye.
With patience and frequent practice, you will soon be able to experience the wonderful benefits of having your third eye unblocked and clearly capable of seeing. Your psychic ability will be highly developed, you will have access to higher knowledge, and you will be able to achieve deeper meditative states – just to name a few.
So, in your daily rituals, include this meditation for unblocking your third eye. The benefits, apart from further enriching your psychic ability, are truly great!