Christmas is a special time of the year. If you’re a romantic or even if you are not you can take things up a notch with these sure to impress Christmas stocking stuffers for her?
Stocking stuffers are obviously small gifts, but they need to pack a big punch. It is best to put your most impressive stocking stuffer for your lover in the very bottom of the stocking. Wrap up various traditional stocking stuffer gifts such as socks or candy on top of the big surprise item. This will give your romantic stocking stuffer even more bang as your partner will think that you surely didn’t save the best for last.
If you are looking for inspiration for a romantic stocking stuffer for her here is some inspiration:
1. Jewelry – Cliché as a romantic gift, maybe, but what woman does not love jewelry? When a women opens a present only to discover that there is a jewelry box inside she will melt. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to wow her. A simple gold necklace with a jewel on it will do the trick. Make sure you know what type of jewelry person she is. Some women like gold and some like white gold. If you get a white gold women regular gold it is likely your heartfelt gift will not get the wear it deserves.
2. Luxury Gift Card – Get her a gift certificate for a spa package. This day of beauty can include manicures, pedicures, and massages. She will love the fact that you want nothing more then to see her pampered. The day of relaxation doesn’t hurt either. Just make sure that the spa you choose is close enough to her home that she will use the gift certificate. She doesn’t want to drive an hour away for a day of luxury; one exception would be if the spa is world-renowned.
3. Perfume – Women love to smell amazing. Find out what her favorite scent is and buy it. Christmas time usually means gifts with purchase. These gifts with purchase can be wrapped separately and given after she opens her stocking.
4. A Key – What is the key to? Is it the key to your heart, the key to your apartment, or a key to a brand new Lexus that you have sitting for her in the driveway. When giving her the key enclose a personal note in your handwriting (no typing) explaining what it is to and watch her swoon.
5. Coupon Book – A gift does not have to be something that you spend a lot of money on. You can make a creative stocking stuffer by printing up coupons on your computer for things such as a backrub or a day of no housework. The romance here is in the thought and the fact that you want to spoil her.
Good luck and have fun getting creative with these stocking stuffers.