Why would you shop online? It saves time. Sometimes, it even saves money. There are lots of discounts online. You can get all kinds of ideas when you go online to shop. I researched a few online shopping sites for men. Whether it’s for your dad, uncle, cousin, boyfriend, husband or grandpa, there’s something for all of them. Men are fun to shop for. Let’s face it, they appreciate everything, including underwear and socks. Let’s try to be more original this year. Instead of the usual, here are a few online shopping sites for unforgettable gifts for the men in your life.
1. http://www.sports-collectibles-store.com/: The gifts are unforgettable if the men in your life are sports fans. This site has officially licensed NFL, NCAA, NBA, NHL and NASCAR products, like wallets, Zippo lighters, money clips, hats, T-shirts or jackets, as well as football helmets, pool table covers and garbage cans. The prices are reasonable and if you can’t find what you want at a price you can afford, get him a group gift. He’ll love it.
2. http://www.netique.com/giftsearch/him30.html: This is a wonderful site if you are looking for something in the “under $35.00” category. There are also more expensive categories and they list is for you. The “$35.00 to $50.00” category is also wonderful. They even engrave the gifts if you want them to. Shipping is reasonable and they offer a guarantee if it is damaged in any way during shipping. Your gift comes already wrapped with an enclosure card. Reasonably priced AND easy! Examples of the gifts you can get here are pen sets, desk items, watches, binoculars and case, key rings, chess sets, flasks and money clips.
3. http://www.redenvelpe.com/: This is where to go for unusual and unique gifts. All different prices from low to high, but this is not a discount shopper’s dream site. Although, the gifts on this site are definitely worth the extra money. Gifts like monogrammed golf club links for around $50, a beer holster for around $35, a rich man’s change bank for $25, glass cufflinks for $30 and a star finder telescope for $50. All gifts can be monogrammed and come with a personal message from you in a red envelope. A unique and classy collection of gifts for men on one site.
4. http://www.wonderfullywacky.com/: Just the name of the web site tells you what kinds of gifts are here. This is the site for the man who has everything. I’m sure he doesn’t have what they offer here. For example, underpants for hands called “Handerpants”, a mini putting green for the front of the toilet, humorous signs for the garden and garage and other hilarious novelty items. The offer free shipping if you have an order of $59 or more and a bonus gift if you order a gift for $20.
5. http://www.discountphotogifts.com/allproducts/: This site will let you put his photo on anything, most for under $20. Put his picture on playing cards, mouse pads, calendars, coffee or beer mugs, or make him a calendar with pictures of the whole family. You can put his pic on a towel or a blanket. It’s a great and affordable idea for Christmas.
6. http://www.drugstore.com/: I have personally shopped with them before and got great service. They also offer free shipping for your order of $49 and over. Just go to their website and look at some of their Christmas offers like night vision glasses for $50 or 40% all electronics and up to 60% of men’s colognes and gift sets. While you are there, check out the Clearance Department. When they say Clearance, you can believe them.
7. http://www.omahasteaks.com/: Food is another great gift idea for the man that is difficult to shop for. Check out the Gift Center on this site and if the guy has a dog, there are even dog treats available at this site. Barbecuing utensils or aprons are also available. They are also offering 4 free steaks with every gift. Can’t go wrong with food baskets.
8. The above sites are just some other sites to choose from. The regular online sites would be www.overstock.com, www.gifts.com and www. ebay.com or any department store like www.sears.com, www.kmart.com and www.walmart.com and www.macys.com, just to name a few.
Shopping online is a time saving way to go around the holidays if you have a busy schedule like most people do. The shipping costs will average out to your gas and wear-and-tear and in some places, parking fees can be costly. All you have to have is a credit or debit care and if you are not comfortable with that, Paypal offers a very secure way to pay for items and most sites accept Paypal. I’ve gotten a few items online myself and never had a problem. So, if you’re short on time but would like to get the man in your life a nice gift for Christmas, try some of the online sites I’ve researched for you above or just start your own search and see what comes up. Good luck with your search and whatever you buy for him will make him smile. Oh, and tell him to read my article about buying online for the women in his life. There will be plenty for him to make a perfect choice, just like you will do for him.
Happy Holidays and Happy Searching!