2009 was a fine year for me because I got a new puppy named Snickers, I learned to play Maj Jong, my writing career is going well, and I have made many new friends. This was something that was hard for me. Therefore, I am very happy that I became better at this art form in 2009. Now that 2009 is winding down, it is time to think about New Year’s resoulutions for 2010. It is essential to add a bit of humor to one’s New Year’s resolutions. Therefore, here are ten laugh out loud 2010 New Year’s resolutions.
1. Dream in Chocolate: I love to dream and I write my favorite dreams down in my journal. In addition, I love chocolate; so I thought one funny 2010 New Year’s resolution would be to dream in chocolate. Bringing two loves of my life together will be great next year.
2. Laugh More: People have told me that I laugh too much. I am not a big fan of those people. Therefore, I intend to laugh more in 2010.
3. Read, Read, Read: I love to read and I can read three books at once. since, I read much already, it would be a funny 2010 New Year’s resoultion to include on the list.
4. Write Every Day: I am a writer by profession. Therefore, I think it is knee slapping to resolve to write more in 2010.
5. Learn New Recipes: This year I was inspired by Julia Child; therefore I have made a New Year’s resoulution to learn more recipes. I am a good cook and baker but the funny thing about this is that it is highly unlikely that I will ever be a chef the caliber of Julia Child. However, dreams make us feel free.
6. Eat More: This 2010 New Year’s resolution is a great combo with learning new recipes. This resolution is a bit funny because many people make resolutions to eat less food, not more food. Relax, I am not making fun of people trying to lose weight.
7. Master an Australian accent: I would love to go to Australia someday. Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to master an Australian accent. I will be funny if I can pass for a native Australian. G’day Mate!
8. Become a Physicist: I love science but I am not good at math. Therefore, It is a funny that I would want to be a physicist in 2010.
9. Wear Clothes: Going out everyday naked isn’t a good idea. Therefore, I need to wear clothes in 2010 when I leave home.
10. Think: This is a funny 2010 New Year’s resolution because I belive without thinking there is no living.
A bit of humor goes a long way. Therfore, it is essential to add some humor to one’s New Year’s 2010 resolutions. Hope these resolutions make you either smile or laugh.