Yes, I know it is winter so that snow is on the ground and winter activities are on everyone’s mind such as skiing and ice skating. However, in a blink of an eye, spring will be here. Therefore, gardening might be a subject on the front of some people’s minds. This is because gardening is a very relaxing hobby for people who have green thumbs. Garden lovers who love fruits and vegetables might like to read these 5 top garden design books before they plant there fruit and vegetable gardens. Here are the top five garden design books for fruit and veggie lovers.
1. Carrots Love Tomatoes: This classic garden design book has taught generations of gardeners how to use the natural benefits of plants to protect and support each other. This book tells garden lovers which plants can be planted together and which plants need to be kept away from each other. Carrots Love Tomatoes can be bought at Barnes and Noble or at barnesandnoble.com
2. The Apple Grower: This garden design book has been the definitive guide to growing apples wisely, naturally, and with gentle impact on the earth. I have read The Apple Grower and enjoyed it. I liked the chapters about apple orchards, apple pests, and apple recipes. This book can be purchased at Barnes and Noble and barnesandnoble.com
3. The Backyard Berry Book: This garden design book is the ultimate berry growing book. I grow strawberries and blueberries in my garden; so I found the book useful. The Backyard Berry Book can be bought at Barnes and Noble. Chapters three and 5 focus on strawberries and blueberries, respectively.
4. Great Garden Companion: This garden design book tells garden lovers how to pest proof your vegetable garden. This book claims that by planting special combinations of vegetables, herbs, and flowers, you can minimize pets and disease problems and create a beautiful garden. This garden design book can be bought at Barnes and Noble.
5. Berry Grower’s Companion: This top five gardening book can help berry lovers of all ages grow savory berries in their backyard. Berry growing can bring beauty to any garden landscape.
Winter is here and skiing and ice skating are on the forefront of people’s mind. However, spring will be here before we know it. Therefore, gardening could be on the minds of some people. Gardening lovers love to plant flowers, herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Here are 5 top garden design books for fruit and vegetable lovers; Happy Gardening and here’s hoping for new green thumbs. Source: www,barnesandnoble.com