For an articulate and nuanced Wunderkind, our President is oddly silent on specifics. He lets his surrogates do the dirty work! Nice way to play rough, mix it up, break a few bones, intimidate a few million Seniors and still keep one’s hands clean. This is truly well nuanced and clever in the extreme – it’s dishonest and disingenuous as Hell, but clever nonetheless.
Does it seem strange that this most intelligent and nuanced, different kind of “not politics as usual” most awesomeness is oddly silent on any specifics about his Obamacare madness? Oh sure, he’ll say “what the other side is saying is nonsense” but he does not give any specifics about his own initiatives, does he? He just says “it’s just simply not true.” This is his pat denial for every objection we who oppose this can raise.
Why does he not address the vocal concerns of health advocate and former New York Lt. Governor Betsy McCaughey who has read the entire bill and is an expert in the filed of health advocacy? Read this link:
Instead he sends out his surrogates to do the dirty work of defaming a vast majority of this nation who are against his insane and nation breaking with monumental costs health reforms. In reality all those of us opposed know what this is and call it by its proper name – Socialized Medicine!
And we know what this is really all about – the reframing of an entire nation’s economy, social and governmental structures and historical manners of doing business. This is the largest and most affronting of all the Progressive’s little intentions for our formerly great nation. And these are indeed their intentions. The email I wrote about yesterday stated, VERBATIM, “Earlier this week, the President wrote that “this is the moment our movement was built for. . . “
Since this President Wunderkind is the most capable of all Men since time began, why is he not out there answering specifics? Why? Instead his minions run cover for him. They do the dirty work while Obama plays smiley faced nice guy what with all his concern for all those poor folks without health care coverage. The reality is EVERYONE gets health care, just many rely on US to pay for it for them, so NO ONE is without health care – they are just without INSURANCE!
How many know that yesterday’s town hall Obama hosted in New Hampshire was totally staged and stacked with supporters in the audience? 70% of the tickets to get inside the event were given out by the WHITE HOUSE! The remaining 30% of the tickets were disbursed to local politicians (Democrats all, perhaps) to give out to their little buddies.
Anyone remember the young girl who raised a question.during the event? She read from a prepared text. Does anyone recognize her? She worked on the Obama Campaign! She has been seen numerous times before, and that’s not MY interpretation, but the FACTS!
And didn’t Obama then asked for someone to pipe in with a dissenting query so “this would NOT looked like it was staged and the questions were plants?”(paraphrased).
That wasn’t a “town hall” event – it was a photo op and sound bite event. And the silence on specifics from Obama is deafening indeed! He NEVER answers any specifics other than to reply “it’s just not true” or some other such nefarious and ephemeral reply. You’d think as hard as he and his minions are pushing for this they would have specifics and statistics out the yaya at their dirty little lying fingertips, no?
No specifics from ANY ADMINISTRATION representative. Why? Again, it’s called “plausible deniablitity.” As long as Obama and the Administrations employees never get SPECIFIC they can NEVER be accused of lying, right? They feign ignorance when a specific is thrown at them, or just plain deny its existence, and instead offer we who disagree are wrong, misleading, or just playing politics.
Frankly I make better arguments and more fact-filled arguments in my fighting this than do the Administration peeps pushing it! They cannot dare answer specifics because to do so would make them rather vocal liars and on tape in front of God and everybody.
No, they will leave the lying to the surrogates NOT directly associated with the Administration. Nice tactic, ya worthless prevaricators! Very nice indeed! And lest we forget, there is always the tried and true Progressive reply to our concerns about health reform, “This is an organized AstroTurf effort by the insurance companies to scare people!”
We are on you guys like stink on a turd and will remain so until you have a sudden attack of honesty or guilt. Yeah, like that’ll ever happen! ‘Til then, get used to the majority in this nation being in the face of the Progressives.
I must confess, I am a fan. You cats raise duplicity to new levels!