Working out is always more fun when you look the part… and you look great looking the part! These are some of the hottest clothing trends for fitness of 2009.
1. EasyTone by Reebok. Advertized all over the web and television recently is the Reebok EasyTone shoes for women which promises to tone the legs as well as the butt. Women who have used this product claim to see results after just a few weeks, sometimes less. Even those who are unsure of the ability to tone their legs and butt confessed to it being one of the most comfortable shoes they have tried on.
2. TechFit by Adidas. Worn by Dwight Howard and other famous athletes, TechFit works like a charm. TechFit makes tanks, tops, underwear and shorts. TechFit is extremely tight and improves core strength by applying pressure to areas of your body to increase blood flow. TechFit is not only for athletes. It is great for helping people tone their bodies. I use my TechFit tops as shirts because they have a great look. They force me to pull in my stomach and put in effort in order to control my breathing. I have tried on other TechFit products which are tighter than what I own. They are not fun to wear but if you set fitness goals, they can help you achieve them.
3. Bebe Sport. Promoted by Eva Longoria, Bebe Sport creates extremely cute exercise and sports clothing for women. It comes at a high price for performance clothing but is sure to catch the eyes of others as you hit the gym, or the sidewalk. There are a lot of gold and silver pieces as well as a lot of white. The clothes are fitted, fun and fashionable. Some of the pieces are not reasonable for working bout but wearing work out clothing always gets you in the working out mood.
4. Sweatpants. Though sweatpants have always been a favorite of fit men, women have just adopted the trend. Even celebrities such as Miley Cyrus, Reese Witherspoon, Eva Mendes, Ashley Greene and Demi Lovato have been photographed walking around in sweatpants on their downtime days. Sweatpants have been paired with sport bras, small or large t-shirts, midriff tops and even dressy tops. It all looks great and it was an awesome addition to the fitness wardrobe of 2006.
5. Timex Ironman Fitness Tracker. Instead of wearing watches that just display time [boring?], walkers and runners are now wearing fitness trackers. The Ironman Fitness Tracker features a night-light, 50-lap memory recall with display of distance, pace and speed, training log which stores the best speed, average speed, pace per speed and time segment, information such as the amount of steps taken and calories burned and a forward or backward setting. Who would have ever thought that a watch would one day be able to do this much?
6. Elevation ClimaCool Sunglasses by Adidas. Jeremy Wariner, an Olympic gold medalist and spokesperson for Adidas, refuses to wear any sunglasses but those created by Adidas. The Elevation is the first model to integrate the ClimaCool Ventilation Technology. These sunglasses have a strong wrap around design which provides full protection and a wide field of vision.
7. Nike Air Max+ 2009. This shoe offers the greatest comfort and cushion for runners seeking a premium experience. It has breathable mesh and ultra-strong Flywire technology. Customers have rated it 4.4 out of 5 stars. Everyone who uses this product claims that it does exactly what it promises. I have not heard or read of anyone who is not in love with it.
8. Green Fitness Wear. As many individuals made the decision to go green, they needed to find ways to incorporate that in all areas of their lives. Companies such as Patagonia and Gaiam create green clothing made with organic cotton, bamboo, hemp and soy fibers. You can also find environmentally-friendly shoes and shoes made with eco-friendly materials such as wool.
9. FreeMotion Apparel. Women’s Health praised the FreeMotion Sports Tank 5.6 with its built in bra and ability to dry quickly. FreeMotion create apparel for both men and women with 360-degree all around stretch. A key to working out is comfort and this line promises that.
10. Baseball Caps. Celebrities have been seen spotting baseball hats including NY Yankees, Atlanta Braves and Boston Red Sox. Many athletes as well as normal everyday fit individuals have taken to wearing caps in 2009, especially with how hot it has been this year.
Is there something that you believe should have made this list? Let me know!