25 Top Plus Size Maternity Clothes
It is very difficult for plus size women to find maternity clothes in today’s fashion market. Some national chains have discontinued their maternity lines and others have significantly raised their prices. But before you resort to simply wearing sweatpants and over-sized t-shirts, here’s a list of viable options.
- BeBand or BellaBand
Available in black, white, or neutral, this product allows women to wear their pre-pregnancy pants well into their pregnancy. It makes it look like an undershirt is being worn under tops.
- Plus Tummy Sleeve by Motherhood Maternity
Another option to allow expectant mothers to wear their pre-pregnancy pants well into pregnancy
- The Ultimate Plus Size Maternity Belt
This provides lower back and belly support for the expectant mother.
- Secret Fit Belly Bootcut Jeans from Motherhood Maternity
These jeans are a mom-to-be’s best friend and provide a belly panel that can cover the stomach or rest underneath it.
- Secret Fit Belly Tab Cuff Convertible Maternity Pants from Motherhood Maternity
Available in brown and stone, these pants adjust to be worn as full-length pants or capris which means they can be worn throughout the entire pregnancy.
- Secret Fit Belly Twill Maternity Pants from Motherhood Maternity
These pants come in black and stone, contain an elastic panel and are a necessity for any working mom-to-be
- duo Adjustable Tab Jean
These pants contain a button-tab to adjust their fit as you grow throughout your pregnancy
- duo Classic Twill pant
Available in khaki, these pants are cotton with spandex added to maintain their shape. They also contain back pockets, which many maternity pants lack.
- duo 28″ Angle Legging available
A pregnant woman can still be fashionable and comfortable by pairing these leggings with a long top.
- duo 5-pocket Cord Pant
These pants contain multiple pockets, not often found in maternity clothing, and are available in black, camel, chocolate, and grey.
- duo Woven Active Pant
For weekends lounging on the couch or exercising during pregnancy these pants contain are comfortable. They come in many colors and contain a drawstring waist and side pockets.
- Pull-on Style Velour Active Pants from Motherhood Maternity
Soft, comfortable, and great for exercising or lounging around the house
- Bisou Bisou Crepe Pencil Skirt
A great alternative to pants for the workplace, a night out, or a special occasion
- duo U-Neck Dress
This is a basic black dress that can be worn for casual or dressy occasions
- duo Shirred Zip Front Jacket
Great to throw on when the weather gets chilly, this jacket comes in gray and black.
- a.n.a. SS V-Neck Tee
This tee is made slightly longer for maximum coverage and comes in nine different colors
- V-Neck Maternity Rib Knit T-Shirt from Motherhood Maternity
This t-shirt is stretchable and comes in five different colors
- Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Maternity T-Shirt from Motherhood Maternity
For women who don’t like a v-neck, this shirt comes in twelve different colors and can also be worn under jackets and sweaters
- Long-Sleeve V-Neck Cuffed Maternity Shirt from Motherhood Maternity
This basic white button-front shirt is great to pair with khakis or black pants and wear to the office.
- a.n.a Strappy Cami
Available in five neutral colors, this is a great addition to a maternity wardrobe and can be worn alone or underneath other tops. It contains a shelf bra for extra support.
- Sleeveless Scoop Neck Maternity Tank Top from Motherhood Maternity
Available in a variety of colors, this tank is great to wear alone or underneath other maternity tops and jackets
- Maternity Hi-Cut Panties from Motherhood Maternity
These underwear provide a comfortable elastic waistband and extra room for a pregnant stomach.
- Full Support Padded Cup Underwire Nursing Bra from Motherhood Maternity
This bra provides extra support for the expectant mother and can be used after giving birth as well. It comes in natural and white.
- Full Support No Wire Nursing Bra from Motherhood Maternity
This bra provides extra support for an expectant mother without the discomfort of an underwire.
- Empire Waist Tankini Swimsuit from Motherhood Maternity
Designed to provide extra room for a growing stomach, this is great for any expectant mother who still wants to enjoy the beach or pool during her pregnancy.