My daughter has recently started taking horseback riding lessons with a wonderful trainer, and as a result, our family has developed an interest in all things equestrian. One of those areas includes boots that would be most appropriate for riding.
The Ariat Company is well-known for its desire to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for equestrian riders. Ariat even has its own signature ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology that helps to reduce the stress and fatigue on the rider’s feet, lower back, and legs that can often be encountered and to provide the maximum stability and support needed.
In this article, I will provide information on my top six picks from the Ariat line. I have chosen three styles for women and three for men respectively.
1. Women’s Ariat Heritage Western (15770) Boot – These 12″ boots come in a black deertan color and offer a full grain leather front and shaft, a stirrup-friendly sole design, and Ariat’s own ATS technology. These boots are leather lined, have a Duratread outsole and heel, and possess a Goodyear leather single stitch well construction as well as a four row stitch pattern.
These gorgeous boots are available in sizes B 5.5-10 and C 6-9 for $133.00 at www.ariat-boots.com. They are very versatile and could be worn with jeans, a long skirt, or just about anything outside of formal wear.
2. Women’s Ariat Rodeobaby Russet Rebel Riding Boots (Item #031301) – These beautiful performance riding boots have the new Ariat Evolution leather-look rubber sole and Ariat’s exclusive ATS technology. The Duratread heel measures 1.5″, and the toe is rounded.
These lovely boots have turquoise, blue and white stitching that exquisitely accents the russet rebel leather, and these good-looking footwear could accommodate just about any casual attire. They would even go well with long flowing or denim skirts.
These appealing boots are available in sizes 5.5-11 B and can be found at www.sheplers.com for $119.99. You are sure to make a fashion statement when you ride in these beauties.
3. Women’s Ariat Probaby Paisley Boot – These sensational boots have the Ariat signature ATS cushioning system, are full grain leather with a rubber sole, and offer the Duratread heel. They are 10″ tall, have a 1.5″ heel, and are approved for riding.
These fantastic boots come in brown distressed ostrich print, hot pink stingray print with eggplant, and black stingray. They are available in sizes 5.5 B-11 B and range in price from $99.90 to $129.90 depending on your size and color selection.
You can find these lovelies at www.amazon.com. These beautiful boots would compliment just about any dress, pair of jeans, or skirt.
4. Men’s Ariat Earth Heritage Horseman Western Boots (AR 39970)– These fine looking boots have the ATS technology featured only by Ariat and the Duratread outsole that is also characteristic of this brand of boots. A rounded toe and double stitched well as well as six-row stitching and an all-leather foot and shaft complete these masculine boots that would look great with any pair of jeans or even dress pants.
Functional and fashionable are two terms that appropriately describe this style of men’s footwear. These boots are available in sizes 8.5-12 at www.cavenders.com and are reasonably priced at $139.99.
5. Men’s Ariat Heritage Stockman Boots (AR 34920) – These 11″ barrel brown premium full grain leather boots have the classic Ariat ATS technology and are leather lined. They have a U-shaped toe, premium shoulder leathers featured on the durable heel counter, and a six-row stitch pattern.
These boots would be great paired with any type of casual or western shirt and jeans. These fine footwear are available in sizes D 7-12, 13 and EE 8-11, 12 and are priced at $139 plus $6.95 for shipping at www.ariat-boots.com.
6. Men’s Ariat ‘Terrian H2O’ Waterproof Lace-Up Endurance Boot – Copper – These waterproof, oiled full grain leather boots would be excellent for hiking or any type of strenuous outdoor activity. They have a moisture wicking lining, an EVA midsole, and Ariat’s exclusive ATS cushioning. Rather than just slipping onto the foot and leg, these boots actually lace up and are an attractive copper color.
These versatile boots could be worn with just about any casual attire. They are available in sizes 8D-13D and are affordably priced at $108.99 at www.amazon.com.
If you are looking for a pair of boots for either an equestrian activity or just for a fashionable accessory to your wardrobe, you might want to consider choosing a pair of Ariat boots. Your feet will thank you for choosing such supportive, comfortable, and fashionable foot coverings.