Are you tired of choosing between the red helmet with the black star and the blue helmet with the white lightning bolt for your fantasy football team logo? If you are, the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer is for you. Yahoo Sports and Toyota have teamed up to help Yahoo Fantasy Football team managers create individualized logos that accent their team names.
The Toyota Fantasy Enhancer is a great tool, but it doesn’t come with a great set of instructions so depending on your computer literacy, using the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer for the first time may be somewhat time consuming. In order to help expedite this process for fans, I’ve provided a step-by-step guide to using the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer.
1) Enable pop-ups on your computer- The Toyota Fantasy Enhancer requires pop-ups to be enabled in order to utilize its features. If your computer has pop-ups turned off and you’re not sure how to enable them, it’s not a big deal. Simply skip over this step for now and continue on. During the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer step to save your logo, a line will pop up at the top of your screen that reads, “Pop-up blocked. To see this pop-up or additional options click here…” Click that line, and a gray box will appear. Click on the line that reads, “Temporarily allow pop-ups,” and you will be ready to go.
2) Edit your team settings- In order to reach the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer, you must first log into your Yahoo account and access your fantasy football league. Once you have accessed your league, in the red line of selections, click on “My Team.” Then, just below “My Team,” select “Edit Team Settings.”
3) Access the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer- Once you have completed Step 2, the screen will transition to a page that is titled, “Edit Team Information.” Scroll down a little and you will see the icon for the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer. Just below that icon, click on the line that reads, “Launch Logo Generator.”
4) Create your logo using the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer- After your have completed Step 3, a new window will open and the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer will open. Currently, the Team Logo Builder opens automatically as it is the only feature of the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer that is active. Once the other features meet their launch date, you may need to click on the “Team Logo Builder” line in the middle of the screen in order to launch the Team Logo Builder. On the bottom of the screen there are four icons: a sword, a head, glasses and mustache, and a wrench. The sword represents the right background; the head represents the mascot head; the glasses represent add-ons; and the wrench represents the right background. As you click each picture, a list will appear in alphabetical order listing the options that you can select for each item. For example, for the head, you can select anything from a baby to a wolverine. Once you have built the pictures for your logo, you can use the color triangle to the right to modify the coloring of your logo. To do this, simply select a color by moving the cursor over that color and clicking the mouse, and then click on the area that you would like to color.
5) Save your Toyota Fantasy Enhancer logo- Click on “Save Logo” on the bottom right hand side of the screen. That box will expand and you can select “Yahoo! FF Logo.” If, at this point, a box reading, “Pop-up blocked. To see this pop-up or additional options click here…” appears, please refer to Step 1. After you do this, a new Toyota Fantasy Enhancer window will open. For Windows users, right click over your logo in this window and perform a “Save Picture As…” function, saving your file as a PNG file in “My Pictures.”
6) Make your final edits- This stage is unnecessary, but for the perfectionist who desires anything from a few extra lines to a text box in his logo, you can utilize your photo editor to open the picture for change. To do this, open “My Pictures,” right click over your logo, and click “edit.” If you are unfamiliar with how to use the photo editor, you may want to skip this step. Also, after you perform edits, you may want to utilize the “Save As” function to create a revised copy and keep your original. This will protect you if you are unhappy with your revisions.
7) Upload your logo- To upload your Toyota Fantasy Enhancer logo to your Yahoo Fantasy Football page, go back to your league’s page, and edit your team settings (please see Step 2 for directions on how to do this). Under “Select a team logo” click the blue wording that reads, “Pick Image.” A box will pop up and you will need to click “Add Photo” in this box. In the next box, click “Browse,” then look in “My Pictures,” select your image, and click, “Open.” In the “Select Image Display” box, click “Upload,” and a crop box will appear. Drag the dotted box over the portion of your logo that you want to display in your square box and click, “Crop.” Then, select your Toyota Fantasy Enhancer logo and click “Use Selected Image.” Before you do this, be sure to understand that you have the option of applying this update to just fantasy football or to all of your Yahoo applications. You must make this selection, though, before clicking “Use Selected Image.”
And there you have it. Thanks to the Toyota Fantasy Enhancer, you are now only seven simple steps from personalizing your Yahoo Fantasy Football team logo.