New Year’s Eve is a time for celebrations, of seeing in the New Year and leaving the old one behind. It’s the opportune time to celebrate in style with friends and family. When thinking about how to spend your New Years, there are some things to consider, so to make it easier we’ll give you our Top 6 New Year’s Party solutions to celebrate in style.
1. New Year party themes. Hold a New Year party Murder Mystery. You can hire or create your own props. Have guests dress according to the theme of the murder mystery. As the game goes along you can break it up a bit by serving dinner or just bring out some finger food if you don’t want a full on buffet. Have the murder mystery solved by midnight if not before. To take the hard work out of planning the party you can buy prepackaged props and storylines from dinnerandamurder.com.
2. Block Parties can be a great New Year party as you’re not far from home and all the neighbors get together to celebrate the New Year if you live in a warmer climate ( you can celebrate in one home if its chilly out). The catering part is easy as you can ask each family to make their own dish. It’s a great way to meet up and get to know your neighbors.
3. Book early into a restaurant or event to celebrate the coming of the New Year. These are a lto of fun and will give you a lot of memories. The atmosphere is electric and a lot of fun. Be sure to check their packages and menu in order to make sure all of your guests will enjoy the food. Many aquariums and museums host parties on New Years Eve. It’s fun to dress up and celebrate in style.
4. A Chinese New Year party is another fancy way to go. Although not celebrated on the 31st December, the celebrations are just as big and very authentic. It’s a great solution to experiencing something different and cultural for New Years.
5. Why not take the family on a New Year Party Cruise. Take a holiday and roll it into a party onboard on of the luxury liners visiting a few neighboring islands and countries. It will be a New Years party you’ll never forget. But you’ll need to book early to avoid disappoint as they sell out quickly. If you are in New York City the Skyline Cruise will sure to be a memory you and your friends will never forget. This cruise travels around New York City with optimal views of the city at night.
6. Head to one of the major cities and take in the night life around you. You’ll find restaurants and cafes full of excitement and a lot of street entertainment. Most of these cities have fireworks at the stroke of midnight to welcome in the New Year.
No matter where you decide to go for your New Years party, whether you choose to stay at home to celebrate with friends and family or out on the town or do something special. Celebrate in style.